The training center of the FIFS announced that Saturday, February 18 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm will be held at the Palestra Oratorio, Via Longu 10, Busto Arsizio (Italy VA-), Fraz. Sacconago a clinic Training for Coaches and Managers of Futsal (AMF regulation).
The day will be treated the following issues:
- Regulation of Game in different categories
- Technique and Tactics in Futsal
- In training methodology in the youth sector and in ‘”OPEN”;
- Sports psychology entries for proper communication of technicians and managers in the Futsal teams;
- The coordinative Acts in modern football;
- The utility of futsal for athletes Disabled.
The contents will be treated by a teaching staff of excellence:
- Alessandro Chinelli (Team Manager of the FIFA National since 2008)
- David Del Giudice (CT vice champion of Europe at the European Championships UEFS 2016 in Russia);
- Ivan Iaia (Applied Technical instructor, personal trainer, and Italian champion of Street Soccer)
The course includes participation with membership by invitation only by contact with our office. Also are possible only 10 additional entries to the first applicants (also without basic qualifications or specific certificates).
Among the students currently enrolled include some prominent figures as: Stefano Usai captain of the National Futsal, Michael Cangiano wing back with different experiences in the selection Azur, Matteo Vitali goalkeeper with an important international experience, Mattyas Demircan captain of the Swiss National Futsal and Matthew Terracciano fixed point of Switzerland Futsal National.
For all participants contacted by our federal offices, the registration fee is € 25 (CHF 30) with Convention reserved for teachers from the school board program of Milan Varese and Turin.
In addition to students enrolled at the faculty of physical education at the University of Insubria participation in the clinic will have the value of 1 CFU as to be able to recognize at the secretariat of their faculty.
For information and Registration please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: +39 02-36550441.